INSTRUMENTATION SERVICE TECHNICIAN
STUDON Electric & Controls Inc. is one of Canada’s Best 50 Managed Companies. We are an industry leading Electrical & Instrumentation Contractor that prides itself in having committed and dedicated employees. We are currently hiring for the position of Instrumentation Service Technician.
The ideal candidate will require the following for this entry level position:
- 7day on / 7 day off rotation
- Instrumentation Journeyman with a minimum of 3 years of service experience
- Experience with electronics and pneumatic compressor panels a requirement
- Class 5, H2S, CSTS, Fall protection, First Aid
- Good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement for this position
- Team Player
- Electrical background an asset for this position
STUDON offers a competitive salary, benefits, and an opportunity to apply your skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Please forward your resume to the address below. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates interviewed will be contacted.
STUDON Electric & Controls Inc.
#102 8024 Edgar Industrial Cr.
Red Deer, AB. T4P 3R3
ATTN: Human Resources
Fax #: 403-342-6505